Miami & Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Inventory Report | June 2016
In the last 30 days, the Top 10 Condos Sold totaled $49.586M with a median selling price per square foot of $1,400. It took an average of 194 days to sell, and the median sale price dropped to $3.120M from last month’s $4.075M.
Today we’re in a definitive buyer’s market between Miami & Fort Lauderdale condos for sale with an approximate 23.4 and 9 month supply, respectively.
Total CONDOS for Sale | Median List Price Per Square Foot | Median Asking Price
- Miami Beach Condos | 2746 Condos| $572 LP$/PSF | $499K Asking Price
- Bal Harbour Condos | 217 Condos| $887 LP$/PSF | $1.5M Asking Price
- Bay Harbour Condos | 139 Condos| $308 LP$/PSF | $329K Asking Price
- Surfside Condos | 84 Condos| $588 LP$/PSF | $749K Asking Price
- North Bay Village Condos | 234 Condos| $293 LP$/PSF | $360k Asking Price
- Sunny Isles Beach Condos | 1382 Condos| $593 LP$/PSF | $860K Asking Price
- Aventura Condos | 1561 Condos| $314 LP$/PSF |$449K Asking Price
- Downtown/Brickell Condos | 2630 Condos| $460LP$/PSF | $470K Asking Price
- Coconut Grove Condos | 85 Condos| $404 LP$/PSF | $725K Asking Price
- Coral Gables Condos | 202 Condos| $392 LP$/PSF | $449K Asking Price
- Key Biscayne Condos | 245 Condos| $766 LP$/PSF | $1.287M Asking Price
- Fisher Island Condos | 51 Condos| $1,589 LP$/PSF | $5.250M Asking Price
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach | 743 Condos| $355 LP$/PSF | $475K Asking Price
In the last 30 days, the Top 10 Homes that Sold totaled $63.970M with a median selling price per square foot of $897. It took an average of 233 days to sell, and the median sale price was $5.1M up from last month’s $4.072M.
Again, we’re in a buyer’s market with an approximate 15.4 month and 11.8 month supply in Miami & Fort Lauderdale homes, respectively.
Total HOMES for Sale | Median List Price Per Square Foot | Median Asking Price
- Miami Beach Homes | 418 Homes| $846 LP$/PSF | $2.988M Asking Price
- Bal Harbour Homes | 18 Homes| $929 LP$/PSF | $5.025M Asking Price
- Bay Harbour Homes | 25 Homes| $662 LP$/PSF | $2.750M Asking Price
- Surfside Homes | 42 Homes| $420 LP$/PSF | $780K Asking Price
- North Bay Village Homes | 17 Homes| $375 LP$/PSF | $869K Asking Price
- Sunny Isles Homes | 43 Homes| $568 LP$/PSF | $2.2M Asking Price
- Aventura Homes | 46 Homes| $401 LP$/PSF | $950K Asking Price
- Coconut Grove Homes | 88 Homes| $512 LP$/PSF | $1.514M Asking Price
- Coral Gables Homes | 433 Homes| $460 LP$/PSF | $1.375M Asking Price
- Key Biscayne Homes | 107 Homes| $996 LP$/PSF | $3.549M Asking Price
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Homes | 453 Homes| $520 LP$/PSF | $1.749M Asking Price
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is a comprehensive online resource for Sunny Isles & Miami Beach real estate information. Contact me for the very best properties along Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover premier areas of Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
Gain fast access to the latest in real estate trends, new listings, preferred developments, important news updates, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly VIP e-News alert. Explore new listings, property information & buying options on new Miami construction and developments, gated communities, waterfront homes, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus so much more.
I’m a Southeast Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, global reach and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints. Whether you’re looking for the latest in waterfront estates, condo resales, land for development, corporate relocation, market trends, off-market properties, new construction, bulk sales, or just plain good deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
So when you’re finally ready to buy, sell or lease in Miami-Dade or Fort Lauderdale, contact me at #888.38.DREAM. No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
- Subscribe to the monthly alert for updates on Miami’s best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group on FB
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
- SnapChat Ashton.Coleman for behind the scenes real estate adventures
Southeast Florida Real Estate | Websites & Blogs
- Coleman.Properties (Fort Lauderdale Specific)
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.