Just Sold by Ashton Coleman | 660 NE 71st Street (Upper East Side Miami)
This was a beautifully renovated single family home in a pocket of Upper East Side known as the Bayside Historic District. Just a few minutes walk to Baywood Park and on a private secluded cul de sac. My client was a first-time buyer and we were able to secure a $100,000 discount from the list price plus had an appraisal verifying a valuation of $750,000!
660 NE 71st Street:
- MLS #A10208919
- 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath
- List Price $750,000
- Sale Price $650,000
- 86.6% of List Price (LP/SP Ratio)
- Over a Year On Market (Originally Priced at $830,000)
- $252 SP$/PSF
- Year Built 1960
- 2,579 Interior Sq. Feet (240 Sq. Meters)
- 2016 Taxes $10,307 (No Homestead Exemptions)
- Completely Renovated w/A+ Workmanship
- Marble Floors & Impact Glass Throughout
- Buyer Representation – Miami Resident
- Bayside Historic District MAP Here
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is an awesome online database for Hollywood, Sunny Isles & Miami Beach real estate information. Contact me for the perfect properties along Upper East Side, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover Fort Lauderdale real estate, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands. Whether you’re looking for the latest in waterfront estates, condo resales, land for development, corporate relocation, market trends, off-market properties, new construction, bulk sales, or just plain good deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
Gain fast access to the latest in real estate trends, new listings, preferred developments, important news updates, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly VIP Buyer Alert. Explore new listings, property information & buying options on Miami construction developments, gated communities, waterfront homes, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus so much more.
Over 14 Years Experience – I’m a Southeast Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, global reach and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
Social Media to Stay Connected.
- Subscribe to the monthly alert for updates on SoFla’s best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group (#CPG) on Facebook
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida news
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Southeast Florida Real Estate | Websites & Blogs
- Coleman.Properties (Fort Lauderdale Specific)
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – Agent Site
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.