The Sexy Future of Miami’s 8 ‘It’ Buildings
The sexy future of Miami’s ‘It’ buildings is most impressive. Affluent home buyers today are interested in superb locations offering exclusivity, privacy, safety, first-class amenities, and luxurious lifestyles – overall trophy homes for the world’s elite. These are hallmark expectations of today’s high-end consumers and buyers today have a clear idea of what they want from an upscale property.
Here are the premier Miami developments for celebrities, athletes, and South Florida’s affluent buyers anticipating excellence from their epic getaway homes in South Florida.
- The Floors: 62
- The Residences: 83
- The Delivery: End of 2018
- The Starchitect: Zaha Hadid
- The Developer: Louis Birdman, Gregg Covin, Kevin Venger & Regalia Group
- The Location: 1000 Biscayne Boulevard
- The Penthouse: $49M consisting of 17,629 Total SF (1,637 SM)
What makes One Thousand Museum special and unique?
With her passing last year, One Thousand Museum is Zaha Hadid’s final architectural wonder. Each residence is a true residential work of art with extraordinary amenities including the only residential skyscraper in Miami with a private helipad for residents along with the sexiest curves throughout – its unique sculptural exoskeleton design was built and shipped in sections from Dubai. This new development is Rated ‘Top 10 Billionaire Skyscraper Homes’ by Wealth-X Report.
- The Residences: 100
- The Floors: 57 Stories
- The Delivery: Late 2019
- The Starchitect: Bernard Fort-Brescia from Architectonica
- The Developer: Two Roads Development
- The Location: 788 NE 23rd Street
- The Elysee Penthouse: In Contract (units may still be combined)
What makes Elysee Miami special and unique?
The first ultra-luxury boutique tower on the shores of Biscayne Bay in Edgewater with residences offering either a full floor or half-floor and only 100 exclusive homes. Bespoke interiors have 10′ to 12′ ceiling heights, with 270-degree bay views and a 30th-floor Owner’s Sky Lounge. This development is instantly recognizable yet discreet bringing a new level of luxury, finishes, and fine living to this new neighborhood while remaining close to all Miami has to offer.
- The Residences: 70
- The Floors: 18 Stories
- The Delivery: Summer 2018
- The Starchitect: Renzo Piano
- The Developer: Terra Group
- The Location: 8701 Collins Avenue
- The Penthouse: $45M (details upon request)
What makes Eighty Seven Park NoBe special and unique?
Eighty Seven Park offers only a few privileged owners exceptional services, amenities, and a lifestyle far above the rest. The natural landscape of North Shore Park is to be transformed into one of the most amazing locations with 35 acres open for an oceanside stroll and cool shade. West 8 is behind the tropical landscaping around the property creating an inviting and exceptional outdoor environment.
“I love the design of these two buildings and their location is fantastic. Both New York and Miami are on my travel list every year and it will be exciting to have a place to come back to.” – Novak Djokovic
- The Residences: 150
- The Total Floors: 12
- The Delivery: Opened 2017
- The Architect: Richard Meier & Kobi Karp
- The Developer: Fort Partners
- The Location: 9011 Collins Avenue
- The Surf Club Penthouse: $25-$30M at 6,041 to 7,090 Interior SF (658 SM)
What makes Four Seasons at The Surf Club special and unique?
At Four Seasons Private Residences at The Surf Club in Surfside, Florida, residents enjoy a prestigious low-key experience with all the services and amenities of living in a grand hotel. With a promise of effortless resort-style living, your daily life is enhanced by feelings of relaxation, efficiency, and exclusivity, which includes a 72-room hotel, two 12-story residential towers, a private club, two restaurants, four swimming pools, cabanas, a gym, Oceanside gardens and a park. It was built on the site of the former private beach club founded in 1930 by Henry Firestone Club and designed by Russell Pancoast. Whether a primary residence or Pied-à-Terre, Four Seasons Residences offer the best in sophisticated design, architecture, and luxurious finishes.
5.) FENDI Chateau
- The Residences: 58
- The Total Floors: 12
- The Delivery: Opened in 2017
- The Architect & Developer: Architectonica + Chateau Group
- The Location: 9365 Collins Avenue
- The FENDI Penthouse: $25M at 7,489 Interior SF (696 SM)
What makes FENDI Chateau Surfside special and unique?
Fendi Chateau Residences, the world-renowned Italian brand’s first exclusive ultra-luxury residences. This is Fendi’s only branded private residential building worldwide, bringing together white glove services with exceptional modern architecture and designed as an irreplaceable sculptural masterpiece seamlessly flowing as the waves from the Atlantic. Uniquely positioned on 3 acres (300 linear feet) of oceanfront real estate, this marks the lowest density development of its kind available in South Florida.
- The Residences: 68
- The Total Floors: 50
- The Delivery: Early 2018
- The Starchitect: Carlos Ott + Sieger Suarez
- The Developer: Property Markets Group & S2 Development
- The Location: 17141 Collins Avenue
- The MUSE Penthouse: $19.9M consisting of 6,106 Interior SF (567 SM)
What makes MUSE Sunny Isles Beach special and unique?
This is my personal favorite given the architectural design, home technology, white glove services, and the limited number of private condo residences on Florida’s Riviera. The twist of the building showcases remarkable architecture with 12′ ceilings, fully finished interiors along with biometric & iHome technology that no other development in Miami offers. Buyers still have the option to have their residence furnished with Troy Dean Interiors while also featuring custom artwork by Helidon Xhixha.
- The # Residences: 154
- The Total Floors: 54
- The Delivery: End of 2019
- The Starchitect: Carlos Zapata & Robert Swedroe
- The Developer: Jeffrey Soffer of Turnberry Associates
- The Location: 18501 Collins Avenue
- The Penthouse: $35M consisting of 10,750 Interior SF & 19,160 Total SF (1,780 SM)
What makes Turnberry Ocean Club Miami special and unique?
Miami’s first and only oceanfront tower with over 70,000 SF of private amenities on six floors, including a $100M Sky Club, all catering to only 154 residences. Owners are given access to The Turnberry Isle Marina Yacht Club holding 70′ to 100′ vessels along with aviation privileges to the Fontainebleau Aviation Luxe Facility at the Opa-Locka Executive Airport which entail priority access and services, access to aircraft maintenance, aircraft detailing, full-service concierge on site to accommodate all your catering and transportation needs. For a limited time remaining, new buyers have full access during their first year to the prestigious Turnberry Isle Resort & Golf Club in Aventura, located less than a mile away.
- The Residences: 160
- The Total Floors: 16
- The Delivery: End of AUG. 2017
- The Starchitect: Sieger Suarez
- The Developer: BH3 & Gary Cohen
- The Location: 5000 Island Estates Drive
- The Prive Island Penthouse: $8.166M consisting of 6,200 Interior SF (576 SM)
What makes Prive Island Aventura special and unique?
Developed on South Florida’s last private island, the entry takes you to a location so special, so unique, and with absolute privacy. Each residence has a flow through floor plan with 10′ ceilings surrounded by floor to ceiling glass walls and the most extraordinary views to match. Accessible by boat or through the guard gated enclave of Williams Island and Island Estates, this enviable location has eight acres with a myriad of amenities for the entire family and for the ultimate South Florida lifestyle.
These are Miami’s most distinctive properties with superior attention to detail while offering true luxury, privacy, exclusivity, and each with beautiful views… Welcome home!
Whether you’re looking for a stunning penthouse, the ultimate waterfront estate, corporate or athlete relocation, land for development, local market trends, off-market opportunities, new construction, bulk condo sales, or just great deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is an excellent database for Southeast Florida real estate data and property information. Contact me for new opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1), Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
Over 15 Years Experience – I’m a well-respected Southeast Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details!
Say Hello On
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- TRENDS 2017 – Miami & Broward
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.