Residential Real Estate by Ron ‘Ashton’ Coleman, P.A.
Welcome to the Miami Beach Real Estate Blog by Ashton Coleman. He is a native Floridian, previously residing in South Beach, North Bay Village, Coral Gables, and Fort Lauderdale before relocating his family to Dania Beach. Ashton attended Florida State University (FSU Grad. 2000) with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Nutrition. With an office location at 119 Washington Avenue in South Beach, the territory of specialty spans the premier coastal communities of Miami-Dade & coastal Broward County.
Read more about Ashton here…
- Land/Assemblage for development
- Luxury Estates & Waterfront Homes
- Miami Penthouse & Trophy Properties
- Oceanfront & Waterfront Condominiums
- Historic Properties (1930’s + Mid-Century Architecture)
MiamiBeachRealEstateBlog.us was created in 2007 and built on Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, and South Beach with savvy area statistics, local trends, and everything about Miami’s premier residential real estate. I’m an analytics junkie and love the numbers as much as I do the art of the deal and ‘The Magic City’ itself.
CERTIFICATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS & DESIGNATIONS
Professional credentials demonstrate real estate education, experience, and skills; I hold the following designations, memberships, and certifications as a commitment to providing you with an exceptional level of service in the field of luxury real estate in South Florida.
CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™
- Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets worldwide, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets and have demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
RSPS – Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist
- The only resort and second-home certification endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, RSPS is for those REALTORS® in the resort and second-home markets worldwide who wish to distinguish themselves from their peers. NAR currently defines a REALTOR® specializing in resort and second-home markets as a “real estate practitioner who facilitates the buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination.”
CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. This 2-day course offers professional negotiation and business-building training. Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase success rate by influencing others.
SRS – Seller Representation Specialist
- The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) awarded the designation to real estate practitioners who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer clients.
TRC – Transnational Referral Certified
- The International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA) is a global alliance of leading national real estate organizations in major global markets. ICREA assists members of these national organizations by helping them efficiently and profitably facilitate cross-border business. ICREA also assists buyers and sellers in locating properties outside their country and in locating a real estate professional who abides by a code of ethics and can best meet their individual needs. The Transnational Referral Certification prepares real estate professionals to make and receive compensated referrals using the ICREA Transnational Referral System and integrate international referrals into their business plans. The course covers finding a referral partner, agreeing on compensation, meeting customer service standards, participating in the compensation dispute arbitration process, and using ICREA business tools.
- An e-PRO® certification shows that your broker is willing to go the extra mile to provide the most up-to-date and sophisticated service and truly be a success in a new era of internet & technology. Applying advanced technologies and social media strategies to your business plan expands your marketing capabilities, increases your reach, and builds trust.
Top Producer Circle 2016 – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
- Inducted into the ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Top Producer Circle. Sales volume in 2015 placed Ashton within the top 25 associates in the company. Since then, the office has grown from 150 to 600+ agents, so I am greatly inspired by Titans within the company and no longer in the top 20 as of 2017. I will indeed, with time, prove otherwise!
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
- In keeping with its stellar reputation, the Sotheby’s International Realty® organization boasts an esteemed group of brokers who understand the unique mindset of upscale clients seeking distinctive homes (or second & third residences). Sophisticated, savvy, and extensively trained in luxury markets, these professionals have an intimate knowledge of properties within the local community.
NAR – National Association of Realtors®
- The National Association of Realtors® is the collective force influencing and shaping the real estate industry. It seeks to be the leading advocate of the right to own, use and transfer real property. The acknowledged leader in developing standards for efficient, effective, and ethical real estate business practices is valued by highly skilled real estate professionals and viewed by them as crucial to their success.
FAR – Florida Realtors®
- The State association Florida Realtors®, the voice for Real Estate in Florida, offers members the latest news and updates on the Florida real estate market. Florida Realtors® offers its members up-to-date training and best practices and keeps members apprised of changes in documents for the real estate professional. Extensive real estate research and trends are available to members in the continually changing marketplace.
MAR – Miami Association of Realtors®
- Chartered by the National Association of Realtors in 1920, this year, MIAMI marks 94 years of service to Realtors, the buying and selling public, and the communities in South Florida. MIAMI has grown its membership from 162 in the beginning to more than 30,000 in the present day, making it the Largest Local Association in the nation. MIAMI comprises three organizations, the Residential Association, the Realtors Commercial Alliance, the Broward County Board of Governors, and the International Council MIAMI represents its professionals in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, and brokerage at the local, State, national and international levels.MIAMI is the voice for real estate, influencing and shaping the industry.
GFLR – Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors®
- Our tagline The Difference is Greater.℠ exemplifies all that we do. It’s our promise to you. As a member of GFLR, we are dedicated to serving you.
Master Broker Forum – Miami Chapter
- Established in 1993, the Master Brokers Forum is a unique organization comprised of South Florida’s top residential real estate professionals. Membership in the Miami MBF is limited to the county’s most successful real estate professionals and is by invitation only.
ILHM – Member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- Members of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing actively seek out the latest information in marketing strategies, stay on top of changing market conditions, and know how to handle the unique needs of an elite clientele and their exceptional properties.
Million Dollar Guild® Member
- Members are CLHMS designees who have documented multiple million-dollar-plus transactions and have been recognized by The Institute as members of The Million Dollar Guild®.
World Properties International Consortium of Real Estate Associations
- The International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA) is an alliance of the world’s leading real estate associations committed to high standards of professional conduct. The only organization of its kind, ICREA has dedicated itself to the international promotion of its members’ businesses, improving the way real property is transacted across national borders and advocating for the industry on global issues. ICREA members include over 40 national real estate associations and regional associations across the globe.
Florida Real Estate Brokers License (Lic. BK3065746)
- Governed by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC), which administers and enforces the Florida Real Estate Law. A Florida Real Estate Broker must successfully complete the FREC-approved pre-licensing course, pass the Florida Real Estate Broker Examination, and have successfully completed the FREC-approved post-licensing course for brokers.
Contact Ashton Coleman for an overview of the many facets of marketing your property from his many websites, blogs, and vast social media network while partnered with ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – a powerhouse of global marketing strategies. You will find local, National and International marketing exposure like no other going beyond the extraordinary, along with an accurate property valuation and results. The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is designed & operated by Ashton Coleman. Consult with Ashton, a Miami real estate broker-associate with an excellent reputation, market knowledge, sales experience, and successes in the luxury residential market. | Driven by Integrity. Powered by Service.
SPECIALTIES & SITES
- Since 2002 – Over 15+ Years of Experience
- Oceanfront Condominium Specialist
- Luxury Estate & Waterfront Home Specialist
- Trophy Penthouse & Loft Property Specialist
- 1920’s & 1930’s Unique & Historic Properties Specialist
- Jade Beach, Ocean & Signature Condos
MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Locations throughout South Florida.
Miami Beach – South Of Fifth
119 Washington Ave., Suite 102
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Legal Disclaimer to Satisfy the Attorneys: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources, including the southeast Florida MLS, and is subject to change without notice. MiamiBeachRealEstate Blog.us and ONE Sotheby’s International Realty do not guarantee or is responsible for its accuracy and provide said information without warranties, either express or implied. Entries on MiamiBeachRealEstateBlog.us represent the opinions and ideas of the author(s) alone. MiamiBeachRealEstateBlog.us does not express the views of the broker ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affairs LLC. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
One thought on “by Ashton Coleman, P.A.”
You must log in to post a comment.