Hello friends… I’m writing posting today regarding the luxury condo hotels along the Atlantic coastline from Sunny Isles Beach to South Beach. There are many great condo hotels along the Miami Dade Beaches to choose from with each having desirable characteristics such as the Trump International Beach Resort with excellent values and amenities including the lagoon pool, children’s play area and waterfalls. Location plays a crucial role so I’ll be comparing to South Beaches exclusive condo hotels including the Setai and Bentley Beach Hilton. There are 2 new condo hotels coming very soon which may dominate all others for concierge “white glove” services and these include the St. Regis in Bal Harbour (2011) and the W South Beach Hotel (2009). These will each be a blog post in their own.. I’ll be relaying simple statistics on the very best oceanfront condo hotels in order of location below.
Sunny Isles Beach Condo Hotels
- Trump International Beach Resort | 18001 Collins Avenue | Price Range $170,000 (450 sf) to $1.090M (1477 sf) | Ave PPSF$535
- Le Meridian M Resort | 18683 Collins Avenue | Price Range $289,000 (688 sf) to $899,000 (PH 1497 sf) | Ave PPSF$502
- Acqualina Resort (Rosewood) | 17875 Collins Avenue | Price Range $700,000 (709 sf) to $12.9M (8081 sf) | Ave PPSF$830
- (Sonesta) Sole on the Ocean | 17315 Collins Avenue | Price Range $259,200 (644 sf) to $720,000 (1201 sf) | Ave PPSF$526
- Ocean Point Beach Club (DoubleTree) | 17375 Collins Avenue | Price Range $349,000 (960 sf) to $720,000 (1860 sf) | Ave PPSF$370
- Aventura Beach Club (Ramada) Marco Polo Resort | 19201 Collins Avenue | Price Range $74,000 (360 sf) $319,000 (440 sf) | Ave PPSF$403
Bal Harbour Condo Hotels
- One Bal Harbour (Regent) | 10295 Collins Avenue | Price Range $500,000 (510 sf) to $5.1M (4000 sf) | Ave PPSF$965
- St Regis Resort | 9701 Collins Avenue.. coming soon!
Miami Beach Condo Hotels
- Fountainebleau Hotel (II & III) | 4441&4391 Collins Avenue | Price Range $389,000 (516 sf) to $14.9M (5000 sf) | Ave PPSF$958
- Canyon Ranch Living | 6801 Collins Avenue | Price Range $395,000 (960 sf) to $3.750M (2670 sf) | Ave PPSF$811
South Beach Condo Hotels
- Setai Resort | 101 20th Street | Price Range $1.199M (767 sf) to $7.785M (2354 sf) | Ave PPSF$1861
- W South Beach | 2201 Collins Avenue .. coming soon!
- Bentley Beach Hilton | 101 Ocean Drive | Price Range $359,000 (365 sf) to $1.575M (1050 sf) | Ave PPSF$1030
- Roney Palace (Gansevoort) | 2301 Collins Avenue | Price Range $140,000 (760 sf) to $995,000 (1488 sf) | Ave PPSF$445
- De Soliel Z Hotel South Beach | 1437&1458 Collins Avenue | Price Range $450,000 (500 sf) to $900,000 (500 sf) | Ave PPSF$1124
- Shelbourne Hotel | 1801 Collins Avenue | Price Range $79,000 (280 sf) to $649,000 (940 sf) | Ave PPSF$459
Condo Hotels offer an owner a care free lifestyle with everything awaiting your arrival from fresh linens to coffee filters, maid service to room service and the hotel income split is typically 50% to the hotel management in place. These conveniences allow certain yearly time usage at the owners request along with passive income and the potential for future appreciation unlike a timeshare. Miami is rated#2 in the Nation for hotel occupancy and even so the prices have been adjusted for the economy anywhere from 10-20% from last year. Business is still very good with an overall Miami Dade occupancy average at 68% and average room rate at $177 a night.
I welcome any comments you see useful and informative for the many readers. I welcome accurate information or interesting conversation on Miami Beach condo hotels…
Looking for an affordable Vacation Rental on Ocean Drive? Or do you need better management on your Ocean Drive condo ? Visit us at MiamiDreamRealty.com | 1.888.383.7326 (ext 2) and ask for Jennifer!