Months of Inventory by South Florida Locations
Miami & Fort Lauderdale HOMES
In order to have a general idea on the amount of SE Florida single family home inventory available today, we simply take the 2015 sales, then the average sales per month (total sales div. by 12) and then divide into the total number of homes for sale today.
- Where are Miami & Fort Lauderdale’s healthier housing markets?
- How does your South Florida neighborhood compare?
Miami-Dade County | Inventory with Median Sale Price
- Star Island | 3 Homes for sale | 0 Sold in 2015 or n/a Month Supply | $17.995M
- Palm Island | 29 Homes for sale | 6 Sold in 2015 or 58 Month Supply | $5.760M
- Hibiscus Island | 14 Homes for sale | 10 Sold in 2015 or 16.8 Month Supply | $3.3M
- Sunset Islands | 18 Homes for sale | 14 Sold in 2015 or 15 Month Supply | $4.136M
- Venetian Islands | 52 Homes for sale | 32 Sold in 2015 or 19.5 Month Supply | $4.675M
- Fisher Island | 1 Home for sale | n/a Sold in 2015 or n/a Month Supply | $21.750M
- South Beach | 20 Homes for sale | 11 Sold in 2015 or 21.7 Month Supply | $1.283M
- Miami Beach | 209 Homes for sale | 166 Sold in 2015 or 15 Month Supply | $1.395M
- La Gorce Island | 6 Homes for sale | 2 Sold in 2015 or 35 Month Supply | $11.290M
- Normandy Island | 38 Homes for sale | 69 Sold in 2015 or 6.6 Month Supply | $525k
- North Bay Village | 16 Homes for sale | 22 Sold in 2015 or 8.8 Month Supply | $525k
- Surfside | 38 Homes for sale | 58 Sold in 2015 or 8 Month Supply | $680k
- Indian Creek Island | 2 Homes for sale | 1 Sold in 2015 or 24 Month Supply | $30M
- Bay Harbour Islands | 19 Homes for sale | 13 Sold in 2015 or 17.6 Mo. Supply | $1.650M
- Bal Harbour | 13 Homes for sale | 4 Sold in 2015 or 39 Month Supply | $2.050M
- Sunny Isles | 35 Homes for sale | 19 Sold in 2015 or 22 Month Supply | $865k
- Eastern Shores | 27 Homes for sale | 21 Sold in 2015 or 15 Month Supply | $1.353M
- Miami Shores | 93 Homes for sale | 223 Sold in 2015 or 5 Month Supply | $460k
- Keystone Islands | 32 Homes for sale | 57 Sold in 2015 or 6.7 Month Supply | $853k
- San Souci | 15 Homes for sale | 27 Sold in 2015 or 6.6 Month Supply | $825k
- Bell Meade | 28 Homes for sale | 45 Sold in 2015 or 7.5 Month Supply | $595k
- Morningside | 11 Homes for sale | 24 Sold in 2015 or 5.5 Month Supply | $840k
- Bay Point | 20 Homes for sale | 11 Sold in 2015 or 22 Month Supply | $2.1M
- Coral Gables | 322 Homes for sale | 583 Sold in 2015 or 6.6 Month Supply | $840k
- Coconut Grove | 102 Homes for sale | 133 Sold in 2015 or 9 Month Supply | $1.050M
- Key Biscayne | 91 Homes for sale | 70 Sold in 2015 or 15.7 Month Supply | $2.850M
- Aventura | 36 Homes for sale | 38 Sold in 2015 or 11 Month Supply | $768k
- Golden Beach | 30 Homes for sale | 16 Sold in 2015 or 23 Month Supply | $2.225M
Broward County | Inventory with Median Sale Price
This research took awhile as a new(er) system called ‘MLSMatrix’ was forced upon us this month by the local boards. MLXChange is now limited by default.
- Hallandale | 59 Homes for sale | 127 Sold in 2015 or 5.6 Month Supply | $170K
- Hollywood (LP over $500k) | 136 Homes for sale | 126 Sold in 2015 or 13 Month Supply | $667k
- Bermuda Riviera | 13 Homes for sale | 18 Sold in 2015 or 8.7 Month Supply | $1.060M
- Rio Vista | 37 Homes for sale | 57 Sold in 2015 or 7.8 Month Supply | $1.105M
- Victoria Park | 48 Homes for sale | 90 Sold in 2015 or 6.4 Month Supply | $565k
- Sunrise Intracoastal | 2 Homes for sale | 7 Sold in 2015 or 3.4 Month Supply | $1.240M
- Bay Colony | 6 Homes for sale | 9 Sold in 2015 or 8 Month Supply | $2.825M
- Las Olas Area & Isles | 114 Homes for sale | 64 Sold in 2015 or 21.5 Month Supply | $1.756M
- Sunrise Key | 6 Homes for sale | 4 Sold in 2015 or 18 Month Supply | $1.9M
- Coral Ridge + Country Club Estates | 98 Homes for sale | 177 Sold in 2015 or 6.6 Month Supply | $719k
- The Landings | 19 Homes for sale | 32 Sold in 2015 or 7 Month Supply | $1.051M
- Lauderdale by the Sea | 24 Homes for sale | 72 Sold in 2015 or 4 Month Supply | $518k
Assuming a “healthy” market is 6-8 months or less, I’ll reconfirm Miami home buyers have the advantage & leverage. Fort Lauderdale real estate offers a very balanced housing market. In review of overall housing inventory, Fort Lauderdale is doing quite well. Maybe that’s why many of the Miami developers have their sights set in & on Broward County as the South Florida development boom is underway.
In contrast to the CONDO Inventory research from the prior post:
- South Beach (1st through 25th Street) | 385 condos for sale / 26 Month Supply
- Mid-Beach (25th through 63rd) | 146 condos for sale / 17 Month Supply
- North Beach #NoBe (63rd through 87th) | 67 condos for sale / 37 Month Supply
- Surfside (87th through 94th) | 68 condos for sale / 126 Month Supply
- Bal Harbour (95th through 102nd) | 131 condos for sale / 30 Month Supply
- Bay Harbour Islands | 15 condos for sale / 25 Month Supply
- Sunny Isles Beach (150th through 195th) | 30 Month Supply
- North Bay Village (Island off Miami Beach at 71st Street and Miami mainland at 79th) | n/a
- Fisher Island | 78 condos for sale / 56 Month Supply
- Key Biscayne | 117 condos for sale / 13 Month Supply
- Coral Gables | 28 condos for sale / 16 Month Supply
- Coconut Grove | 23 condos for sale / 13 Month Supply
- Aventura | 191 condos for sale / 27 Month Supply
- Hollywood | 72 condos for sale / 16.7 Month Supply
- Fort Lauderdale (Beaches) | 17 Month Supply
For further insights on your property, simply contact me to look at the finite details specific to your home. If you would like to discuss general Miami and Fort Lauderdale real estate, please contact my office toll-free at 888.38.DREAM or send me a note here. I’m a Miami area real estate broker-associate. Since 2002, I’ve marketed, sold & serviced Sunny Isles Beach to South Beach along with Aventura to Coral Gables. Whether you’re looking for the latest in new developments, off-market properties, condo resales, market trends, South Beach lofts or lofts for sale in Miami, I have it all for your convenience. Review new listings, property information & buying options on new Miami construction, the premier gated communities, waterfront homes, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus much more. Gain access to the latest in the news, listings, trends, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly e-Newsletter to the right.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is a comprehensive online resource for Sunny Isles & Miami Beach real estate information. Contact me for the very best properties along Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover premier areas of Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
RECEIVE MY BLOG UPDATES DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX, SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Miami Luxury Condos & Waterfront Homes for Sale:
Preview My Other Real Estate Websites & Blogs
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2015
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.
You must log in to post a comment.