Miami Area Condo Sales | 2006 vs. 2016 Comparison
Areas Studied: Miami Beach, Fisher Island, Surfside, North Bay Village, Bay Harbor Islands, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles Beach
Click any area link above for the deepest discounts today on luxury Miami condos. Miami area condo sales volume is up 37 percent over 2006 sales trends.
Buying opportunities become abundant with selection, strategy, cash and patience.
Miami CONDO Trends
January to April; 2006
- YTD Closed Sales – 724
- Median Sale Price – $365,000
- Median SP$/PSF – $385
- Median DOM – 71
January to April; 2016
- YTD Closed Sales – 1,142 (37 percent more sales this year)
- Median Sale Price – $340,735 (7 percent less than 2006 high)
- Median SP$/PSF – $340 (12 percent less in Sale Price PSF than 2006 high)
- Median DOM – 111 (40 days longer to sell)
All figure derived from the South Florida MLXChange
We are still behind our 2006 high when comparing residential condo sales & trends. Want detailed statistics on a certain market segment? Just ask!
Gain fast access to the latest in real estate trends, new listings, preferred developments, important news updates, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly VIP e-News to the right. My research is a valuable resource! When you’re ready to buy, sell or lease in Miami-Dade or Fort Lauderdale, contact me at #888.38.DREAM. No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
- Subscribe to the VIP e-Newsletter for valuable research on the best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group on FB
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
- #SnapChat Ashton.Coleman for behind the scenes real estate adventures
Other South Florida Real Estate Websites & Blogs
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.