Miami & Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Inventory Report | July 2016
In the last 30 days, the Top 10 CONDOS Sold totaled $81.463M (last month $49.586M) with a median selling price per square foot of $1,677 (last month $1,400). It took an average of 165 days to sell, with a median sale price of $7.750M.
Total CONDOS for Sale | Median List Price Per Square Foot | Median Asking Price
Today we’re in a definitive buyer’s market between Miami & Fort Lauderdale. There were 2,422 & 195 condos for sale over $1M with 62 & 10 sold in the last 30 days showing us an approximate 39 and 19.5 month supply, respectively.
- Miami Beach Condos | 2710 Condos| $573 LP$/PSF | $495K Asking Price
- Bal Harbour Condos | 204 Condos| $940 LP$/PSF | $1.7M Asking Price
- Bay Harbour Condos | 142 Condos| $306 LP$/PSF | $390K Asking Price
- Surfside Condos | 89 Condos| $600 LP$/PSF | $799K Asking Price
- North Bay Village Condos | 251 Condos| $295 LP$/PSF | $360k Asking Price
- Sunny Isles Beach Condos | 1405 Condos| $577 LP$/PSF | $815K Asking Price
- Aventura Condos | 1572 Condos| $316 LP$/PSF |$450K Asking Price
- Downtown/Brickell Condos | 2599 Condos| $460LP$/PSF | $470K Asking Price
- Coconut Grove Condos | 85 Condos| $396 LP$/PSF | $699K Asking Price
- Coral Gables Condos | 206 Condos| $405 LP$/PSF | $450K Asking Price
- Key Biscayne Condos | 246 Condos| $744 LP$/PSF | $1.183M Asking Price
- Fisher Island Condos | 56 Condos| $1,606 LP$/PSF | $5.425M Asking Price
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach | 700 Condos| $354 LP$/PSF | $475K Asking Price
In the last 30 days, the Top 10 HOMES that Sold totaled $65.249M (last month $63.970M) with a median selling price per square foot of $905 (last month $897). It took an average of 195 days to sell, and the median sale price was $4.475M.
Total HOMES for Sale | Median List Price Per Square Foot | Median Asking Price
Again, we’re in a buyer’s market over $1M with an approximate 21 month and 16 month supply of Miami & Fort Lauderdale homes, respectively.
- Miami Beach Homes | 405 Homes| $854 LP$/PSF | $2.950M Asking Price
- Bal Harbour Homes | 14 Homes| $900 LP$/PSF | $4.415M Asking Price
- Bay Harbour Homes | 22 Homes| $656 LP$/PSF | $2.697M Asking Price
- Surfside Homes | 34 Homes| $452 LP$/PSF | $895K Asking Price
- North Bay Village Homes | 20 Homes| $361 LP$/PSF | $850K Asking Price
- Sunny Isles Homes | 36 Homes| $545 LP$/PSF | $2.2M Asking Price
- Aventura Homes | 41 Homes| $410 LP$/PSF | $989K Asking Price
- Coconut Grove Homes | 90 Homes| $513 LP$/PSF | $1.598M Asking Price
- Coral Gables Homes | 393 Homes| $458 LP$/PSF | $1.499M Asking Price
- Key Biscayne Homes | 95 Homes| $989 LP$/PSF | $3.499M Asking Price
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Homes | 437 Homes| $507 LP$/PSF | $1.695M Asking Price
Down 1.1% compared to the last month
Up 53.1% compared to the last yearHome Closed in June 2016: 107 units.
Up 9.2% compared to the last month
Down 26.7% compared to the last yearHome Placed under Contract in June 2016: 75 units.
Down 33% compared to the last month
Down 40.5% compared to the last year
Down 5.3% compared to the last year
Up 109.5% compared to the last year
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is a comprehensive online resource for Sunny Isles & Miami Beach real estate information. Contact me for the very best properties along Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover premier areas of Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
I’m a Southeast Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, global reach and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints. Whether you’re looking for the latest in waterfront estates, condo resales, land for development, corporate relocation, market trends, off-market properties, new construction, bulk sales, or just plain good deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you. Gain fast access to the latest in real estate trends, new listings, preferred developments, important news updates, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly VIP e-News alert. Explore new listings, property information & buying options on new Miami construction and developments, gated communities, waterfront homes, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus so much more.
So when you’re finally ready to buy, sell or lease real estate in Miami-Dade or Fort Lauderdale, contact me at #888.38.DREAM. No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
- Subscribe to the monthly alert for updates on Miami’s best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group on FB
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
- SnapChat Ashton.Coleman for behind the scenes real estate adventures
Southeast Florida Real Estate | Websites & Blogs
- Coleman.Properties (Fort Lauderdale Specific)
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.