Just Sold by Ashton Coleman, P.A. | Morningside Investment Home in Miami, Florida 33137
This was a fantastic investment home built in 1980 and within a tropical South Florida environment like no other. Our client was unaware of the beauty found throughout Morningside but after entering through the guard gate, the wide tree-lined streets were enough to know he was in the right location with great upside potential. Within a few steps of this home is one of Miami-Dade’s largest parks with a community center and adjacent to the waterways of Biscayne Bay.
The next step is new renovations adding additional square footage to the rear of the home, widening the master bedroom, new bathrooms, and custom closets while relocating a new kitchen and adding a swimming pool. The property will be available for rent next year and a video showcasing the posh yet affordable neighborhood of Morningside will follow soon.
Storied Location. Exquisite Living. Remarkable Life.
661 NE 55th Terrace Miami, Florida 33137 Specs:
- MLS #A10105727
- Year Built 1980
- 4 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom
- 419 Days On Market
- Original List Price $949,000
- List Price $799,000
- Sale Price $775,000
- $324 SP$/PSF
- Appraisal Value $800,000
- 96.9% of List Price (LP/SP Ratio)
- Garage Converted to Enclosed Space
- 2,392 Interior Sq. Feet (222 Sq. Meters)
- 2016 Taxes $4,423 (Homestead Exempt)
- HOA Maintenance – n/a
- Spanish Tiled Floors Throughout
- Buyer Representation – from South Beach
- Co-representation with Mikhail Andreyev, P.A.
- Morningside Property MAP Here
- Miami’s Premier Bayfront Guard-Gated Location.
- Morningside has an Average Sale Price Value over the last two years of $1.208M ($495psf)
>>Morningside Homes for Sale<<
>>Morningside Homes for Rent<<
>>MIAMI Homes w/the BIGGEST Discounts<<
Morningside Park ( 750 NE 55th Terrace, Miami, 33137) spans five blocks along Biscayne Bay and features tennis and basketball courts, a playground, a baseball field, and a municipal pool. Also picnic benches, walking trails, and lots of trees. It’s a perfect place for unwinding with a good book under a banyan, teaching the kids how to ride their bikes, or just gazing out over the water.
Luxury Real Estate in South Florida
Whether you’re seeking the ultimate waterfront estate, a stunning penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk condo sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you. Over 15 Years Experience – I’m a South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods including premier real estate, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential & commercial markets with experience and white-glove service that rarely disappoints.
Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is an excellent resource for South Florida real estate data, trends, and property information. Contact me for new residential opportunities along North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands, and Fort Lauderdale (East of US1).
Luxury Condos, Penthouses, & Waterfront Homes
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- TRENDS 2017 – Miami & Broward
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.