Just Sold by Ashton Coleman | Burleigh House Miami Beach
Two awesome clients known for enjoying NoBe and savvy on what’s to come, have bought their 2nd investment property, this time at the Burleigh House. This was an excellent investment property yet only allowing leasing after the first year of ownership. These new owners are enjoying the 14th-floor direct ocean views while adding new floors in the master bedroom and painting throughout. The rest was completely turn-key ready and recently renovated. In a year, they will lease the condo.
Storied Location. Exquisite Living. Remarkable Life.
7135 Collins Avenue #1414 Miami Beach, Florida Specs:
- MLS #A10318264
- Year Built 1970
- 1 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom
- 145 Days On Market
- List Price $324,000
- Sale Price (Cash) $300,000
- $329 SP$/PSF
- 92.5% of List Price (LP/SP Ratio)
- Garage Spaces Rented Throughout Building
- 912 Interior Sq. Feet (85 Sq. Meters)
- 2017 Taxes $4,102 (No Exemptions)
- HOA Maintenance – $1,314 (Quarterly)
- Tiled Floors Throughout w/Carpet in Bedroom
- Buyer Representation; from Miami Beach
- Burleigh House Miami Beach MAP Here
Say Hello On
Whether you’re searching for off-market & investment opportunities, the ‘ultimate’ waterfront estate, a stunning penthouse, vacant land for development, new construction, bulk condo sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you. Over 15 Years Experience – I’m a South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods including premier real estate, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential & commercial markets with experience and white-glove service that rarely disappoints.
Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is an excellent resource for South Florida real estate data, trends, and property information. Contact me for new residential opportunities along North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands, and Fort Lauderdale (East of US1).
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- What Is My Home Worth Today?
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – Marketing Affiliates
- Client Reviews
- New Miami Listings
- Sold Miami Properties
- TRENDS (2017 Q3) Report
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.