Just Sold | Acqualina 1202 Sunny Isles Beach | by Ashton Coleman
This beachfront residence includes over 2,185 Sq. Feet with a flow-through design and two terraces offering beautiful Atlantic Ocean & Biscayne Bay views. Expansive sea vistas provide the backdrop for an enclave designed for a rich, sophisticated lifestyle. The Acqualina Resort & Spa development has emerged as one of South Florida’s most sought-after addresses and reserved for those with uncompromising taste and requirements. An answer to the demand for the ultimate expression of luxury lifestyle.
Acqualina 1202 Condo Specs:
- Acqualina Condo Map View
- 12th Floor
- Built-in 2006
- 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath
- Private Residence & Elevator Entry
- 2,185 Sq Feet (203 M²) of Interior Living Space
- Listed at $3.250M
- Sale Price $2.7M
- 83% SP/LP Ratio
- 220 Days On Market
- 2014 Taxes $28,571 (No Exemptions Applied)
- 3 Pools, Il Mulino Restaurant, ESPA Spa + Gym
- Hurricane Impact Glass & Furniture Package
- Multiple (Valet Only) Parking Spaces
- Buyer Representation – Quebec, Canada
- Seller – Russia
I know Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate. If you are interested or know someone interested in buying or selling a property in Miami, it’s essential to work with someone who knows the neighborhood. Contact my office at 786.27.DREAM or toll-free at 888.38.DREAM for the very best properties along Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover premier areas of Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is a comprehensive online resource for Sunny Isles & Miami Beach real estate information. Whether you’re looking for the latest in off-market properties, condo resales, market trends or luxury homes for sale in Sunny Isles, I have it all here for your convenience. Review new listings, property information & buying options on new Miami construction developments, the premier gated communities, waterfront homes, Miami lofts, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus much more. Gain access to the latest in news, listings, trends, sales & statistics by signing up to the Monthly e-Newsletter to the right.
RECEIVE MY BLOG UPDATES DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX, SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer – because, according to the eleventh edition of Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Local Prestige. Global Marketing.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- Client Reviews
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
Preview My Other Real Estate Websites & Blogs
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos