Just Sold #15B by Ashton Coleman at Park Tower Fort Lauderdale Beach. This was a beautiful 2 bedroom corner residence on the famous Fort Lauderdale Beach. My client was in the market for a second home, and after a few months of looking, I negotiated an excellent deal.
The neighborhood is quite impressive, with people out & about and with so much beach action just across the street! Outstanding Ocean & Hugh Taylor Birch State Park views were noted from the second you walked into the home and from every room. Beautiful interior with new renovations, including an open kitchen with built-in dining, stainless steel appliances, renovated bathrooms, impact windows, electric blinds, larger closets, and a vast master bedroom with connecting terrace. Sunrise and sunset views from the North East are among the most attractive features of this new home.
Conveniently located across from the beach and just minutes to everything in Fort Lauderdale. Storied Location. Exquisite Living. Remarkable Life.
Park Tower Fort Lauderdale Beach # 15B Fort Lauderdale
- MLS #F10051802
- 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath
- List Price $679,500
- Sale Price $653,000
- 96% of List Price (LP/SP Ratio)
- 167 Days On Market
- $384 SP$/PSF
- Year Built 1967
- 1 Parking Space
- 1,700 Interior Sq. Feet (158 Sq. Meters)
- Swimming Pool + New Gym + Library + Security
- 2016 Taxes $6,078 (Homestead Exempt)
- Maintenance $2,998 /Quarterly
- Large Tiled Floors Throughout
- Buyer Representation – Pennsylvania & South Beach Miami Resident
- Park Tower MAP Here
Park Tower Fort Lauderdale Beach Gallery
Whether you’re looking for a stunning penthouse, the ultimate waterfront estate, corporate or athlete relocation, land for development, local market trends, off-market opportunities, new construction, bulk condo sales, or just great deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
The Miami Beach Real Estate Blog is an excellent Southeast Florida real estate data and property information database. Contact me for new opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1), Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable areas, including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Bay Harbour Islands.
Over 15 Years Experience – I’m a South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice. Park Tower Fort Lauderdale Beach. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details!
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- TRENDS 2017 – Miami & Broward
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Miami Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.